At Messiah Lutheran Church, we seek to answer God’s call to love.
At Messiah Lutheran Church, we seek to answer God’s call to love by:
- Welcoming all people.
- Gathering for worship to receive inspiration through Word and Sacrament, growth through Christian Education, and mutual encouragement through Christian fellowship.
- Being helpful stewards of all of God’s creation.
- Serving others in our community and in the world.
- Proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ.
Faith - Mission- Service - Community - Acceptance - Grace
- Christ died for us; therefore, we are forgiven sinners.
- God is a loving shepherd who hears our prayers.
- God is our refuge and our strength.
- God is revealed in and through our questions and struggles.
- Because God welcomes all, we are called to welcome all.
- Because God loves all people equally, we are freed to love all people equally.
THE SMALL CATECHISM
Martin Luther's Small Catechism contains The Ten Commandments, The Creed, The Lord's Prayer, The Sacrament of Baptism, Confession, The Sacrament of the Altar, Daily Prayers, Table of Duties, Christian Questions with their Answers, and Luther's Preface.